- Forms & Document Library
- Member Newsletter
- Benefit FAQs
- My Online Services
- MHBP Mobile
- Overseas Members
- Medicare Coordination
- Prescription Information
- Quest Diagnostics Lab Savings Program
- Appeals Information
Prescription Drug Coverage and Pharmacy Benefits
MHBP knows how important prescription drug coverage and pharmacy benefits are—so we’ve got you covered! No matter which MHBP option you have, you'll have:
- Nationwide access to Network pharmacies.
- Coverage for most FDA-approved medications.
- Only a low co-payment at network pharmacies for up to a 30-day supply of covered generic medications (Consumer Option members must meet your annual deductible first).
- Benefits for mail-order pharmacy to save you even more money—get up to a 90-day supply of a maintenance medication.
- Network benefits for your prescriptions filled while traveling or living overseas.
- Access to savings on everyday health-care related items through the CVS Caremark ExtraCare® Health Card program.
To quickly locate a participating Network pharmacy or find a Flu Vaccine Network pharmacy, click on the link above. Or you can call 1-866-623-1441.
Please note: The Flu Vaccine network covers the influenza vaccine only. The pharmacist will administer the vaccine at the store. Vaccine administration by a pharmacist can vary by state. Please make sure that your selected Flu Vaccine Network pharmacy is permitted to provide this service.
MHBP Prescription Drug Coverage Resources
Summary of Pharmacy Benefits >>
Caremark Mail Order Website >>
Prescription Drug Guides:
All Other Drugs
MHBP Prior Authorization Listings:
Medical Necessity Drug Listing 2017
Specialty Prescription Drug Listing >>
Prior Authorization Drug Listing >>
Caremark Prescription Drug Cost Calculator:
Value Plan Cost Calculator >>
Standard Option Cost Calculator >>
Consumer Option Self Only Cost Calculator >>
Consumer Option Self and Family Cost Calculator >>
For assistance with any of these prescription drug resources, please call CVS/caremark at 1-866-623-1441.
To view and print PDF files, download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.